Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i dun have a habit of blogging.... sorry i guess

well.... i'm still very much alive and kicking. i'm doing this just because i owe a 'close' friend a post on my blog. hmm... wat to talk about....

i guess i got to apologise for all u guys who visited my blog but failed to see any changes.. really really really sorry. i promise i 'll try to be more consistent in blogging. but, i guess u haven't miss much of my life. let me think..... Nope... nothing interesting happened. hahaha

well... theres this one thing. i'm working for my mum rite now at her office, and theres this girl. well, u might think i'm goin to explain how madly i'm in love with her, but let me just stop u there. this girl has been actuallt STALKING me. And believe me, i'm not flattering myself or anything, but dis gurl is like seriously following me, till it drove me to at point not leaving the office till 7, when i finish work at 5, just to avoid seeing her. (she does not have the proper authorisation to enter my office) At first i thought of this girl as scary, weird and just plain simple not right in the head (HAHAHA)... but after some while, i realised that this girl just probably wants to fit in or have a semse of belonging (doesn't all of us?)

we are all pressured by how SOCIETY wants us to act or behave.... social norms if u like. a girl is SUPPOSE to have a bf, a guy is supppose to have a gf. a person is SUPPOSE to have friends. we are SUPPOSE to dress and act in a certain way. all these, actually, come to think of it, influenced me to come up with the conclusion that this girl is 'weird'. but, this is JUST because shes NOT like me or any other girl i've known.

sad as it may be, i'm still kinda afraid (SISSY) to talk with her, let alone be friends with her. probably i'm not afraid of her, but rather afraid of being SEEN talking to her. As pathetic and shallow as i may seem, i suppose no one can say that they are not influenced by society at ALL.

well, life goes on. believe it or not, i'm blogging on the office. so i probly got to go.

ciaozzz.

p.s.
jess, i think this makes us even.
post more twitter... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment