Thursday, September 10, 2009

i like a 'u busy?' VERY VERY much...

I talked about this girl last time. Whom, i kinda felt some sort of connection with. The feelings that she made me feel. However, whatever we have, its not official. Basically, she was my very own 'u busy?'. And to some extent, i was her 'u busy?'.

If u are asking what in the world is a 'u busy?', well i guess i'll obligely explain. In essence, it means a person whom u call, late at night, and ask the ultimate question.... 'u busy?' Then either one goes to the other's house to 'sleepover'. HAHAHA...

Well, my 'u busy?' is not as raunchy... its a MORE innocent version.. LOL... Anyway, we find ourselves calling each other in the middle of the night, usually startin with the words.... 'u busy?'
we spend time talking about intimate stuff, maybe going to each others place for a late movie, or planning a date for tmrw morning, or even slight cuddling. xD.. But the catch is, we're just 'u busy?'s.. Not a couple. Nothing more, nothing less. I've been doing this with her for about a month and a half. Maybe we're just really, really good friends. But to tell you the truth, i'm really exhausted, emotionally at least.

I think one of my main problems is that I like her very, very much. To a point where I wouldn't
mind her being my girl. We have so much in common, and she's a really great person to hang-out with. Alot of my friends say that I should just keep the relationship as it is. Because, they say that, whenever i take this relationship to the next step, we would end up hating each other because it would be out of the norm. Whatever that means...... Besides, we're both seeing other people. HAHA... Thats rite.. How much more screwed up can it be.

Thank goodness none of them know my blog.

Got to go... i wonder if she's busy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment